It’s finally over!! Right? LOL I’ve listened and put this gal in my project journal and can safely say it’s complete. I started this project a long time ago even though I wasn’t sure what the end product would look like. The scene was created using the Paris Elements Digit Collection where I wanted to be creative in creating a balcony for the Soprano Opera Singer to ring out the final scene.
Once the scene was created, I carried it along with me until I had few moments and started to color it on one of my travels and used Prismacolor Pencils because they were easy to tote. If you’ve followed along in the Make it Crafty Facebook group then you’ll already know that I started with the skin and wasn’t too sure about the colors. However, I pressed on and finished the Opera Singer complete.
Once that was complete then I worked on the background but used the wrong color and the whole image looked washed out. I was about to give up but form suggestion from you, I worked on the spotlight and a drop shadow. That seemed to help fix the color problem and created a fun effect too; and with more support from you, I went ahead and affixed it to my traveling journal.