This is another fun stamp from the Swings ‘n Slides carnival themed rubber stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps that I’ve been wanting to use. This time I’ve used Swings ‘n Slides Coconut Shy and decided it would be the focus of my card. For the background, I created another popcorn bucket but this time used different cloud shapes for the popcorn and used foam tape to give them dimension. I love the turquoise and red contrast on this card.
I’m excited that I was able to get back to the Swings ‘n Slides carnival themed rubber stamps and today I’ve used Swings ‘n Slides Popcorn from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. For the card base, I used red/white striped washi tape to cover scrap paper to go for a popcorn bucket or bag. I used a scalloped edge for the top then cut in the sides a little. For the popcorn, I used clouds. I have some tickets which I thought would work for the theme and then colored up the Swings ‘n Slides Popcorn boy. It was fun to use these bright colors which was a switch from my usual.
This week I have a fun LMMS project to share and a theme I’ve been wanting to get to. I’ve used Swings ‘n Slides Cotton Candy rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. There are several other stamps in the Swings ‘n Slides carnival theme and I hope to get to some more of them. They’ve been some of my favorites to color just for fun.
I love these little dinosaurs by Little Miss Muffet Stamps so I couldn’t resist coloring up Dudley’s Balloon for a birthday card. These dinos are so fun to color and can really go with any color scheme! I decided to go for pastel colors of turquoise, yellow and gray and bring in a little chic feel with the hounds-tooth decorative paper. Then I used the 3D balloons I have from Stampin’ Up which coordinated quite nicely.
I thought it would be fun to give a challenge on a card. So I used Luna Bitterfrost Robot Rocks and Word Search Congratulations Sentiment by Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I used the included word list to give the recipient of this card some words to hunt for on her own. I circled the first one, Glückwunsch which is Congratulations in German. I added the umlaut on the word search background. Now she’ll have to find the rest of the words and there are some others in there too. Good luck!
For my project today I’ve used Sonny Honeycloud My Buddy rubber stamp and the new Garden Border digital stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I wanted to create a simple background that would help me fill out the white paper I stamped on yet allow for a vibrant colors to be added. So the Garden Border is what I came up with.
To combine the digital and rubber stamps, I would print out the background to size in a very light gray. Then I could stamp the rubber stamp directly over it and coloring would hide the light gray background. The fence would be colored with a darker color and on mine I also used a white gel pen.
I’ve reached back into my scraps of papers and pulled out a few odds and ends to make this card. I have a couple paper pads that have only a few papers left so I try to use them up. For this project, I’ve used Claudia’s Tutu from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I went with a green outfit instead of pink or purple to help with the shabby chic feels on the card. I then distressed the edges of the paper, sewed them and added some lacy elements and sparkling gems.
It’s Customer Appreciation Day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps where you’ll find lots of inspiration and also three new images released in the store. Plus there is a coupon code for 20% OFF orders from now until Sunday evening (Central Texas time).
For my project, I’ve pulled a rubber stamp from my stash and used Claudia’s Kitty from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. For the background around the image, I used a Make it Crafty chipboard embellishment frame.
I’ve used Swings ‘n Slides Happy Mail rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
You can link any project from any company that you’d colored this week.
I wanted the dress to coordinate with the paper so I colored it blue then used a white gel pen and attempted to draw in the same pattern. I was able to get a few of the complicated components then filled in the rest with more simple ones. I think it turned out better than I anticipated.