I’m giving this another go and wanted to enter the Totally Tilda challenge this week which is to add wings. I decided I’d be a little creative when it mentioned “or you could have a go at stamping them, or simply drawing them in.” Sounds like this is a job for “Creative Color Placement!” For my base image, I used Ribbon Tilda (aka Ribbon with Heartstrings). I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and drew in the wings behind Tilda. Then started coloring the rest, giving her red skin and a few extra features.
I colored in horns with piercings, more hair, ears and a face, wings (of course), and a tail. I started with a crocodile face but with the wings she turned into more of a gargoyle or Hell Boy (er… Hell Girl) so I completed the ensemble with the tail and red skin.