Yeah! I’m so excited and wanted to share the news that I passed my courses this last semester!! I thought for sure one of them was no good and I’d have to take it over again, but I was taken by surprise on the very last day – and oh what a surprise it was too! It’s lifted me up out of my funk and I’m looking forward to what this summer has in store for me. 😀 And somehow all that reminds me of this project that I’m sharing with you today – I suppose it’s because Tilda is tossing up her arms and looks like she’s celebrating too!
Have you ever wondered what a clothed female centaur would look like? I image something like this. After all, they don’t all have to be naked. I understand this project might not be for the week of heart but I love how it turned out. This is a Magnolia project and these are the stamps (below) I used to create it using the same techniques as my last project (click HERE). The rest of the card was kept simple and embellishment free.
To create the scene, Tilda’s Brunte Horse was inked up half way and stamped on the page and masked. Then the Spring Fence with the daffodils was stamped behind it. Dancing Party Tilda was stamped on a separate sheet of paper and then cut out so she could be popped on the project with foam dots. Of course, I colored her before transferring her over.
I used a new set of greens to color her dress and now I wish I had written down the colors. I know many of them were YG colors with some brighter yellows and I’m going to try it again sometime because I think the combination is stunning. The background was colored with E40 through E44, first with a blend from dark to light then adding splotches.
Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have a great weekend planned! I have some work all day Saturday then plan take a quiet rest on Sunday if possible. ;D